Camera 3

Orange background after deciding that I didn't want to try and mix up a chartreuse-ish green. I don't want to appear like I am copying ideas here, but I knew that orange would make this pop nicely. I'm still undecided as to the shadowing on the lens but tonight I made it more purple so it would have the same feel as the rest of the camera. Maybe the trick is to make the side of the camera where the strap is a bit darker too. I'd like to know what ideas you have, so feel free to dispense your 2¢ in the comments section. Tanks!

3 comments:

poopee shmoopee said...

i think you need to use a cold colour in there in the details as contrast to all the warmth going on here. blue is a complementary to orange, so i'm thinking something like pthalo blue would be a good option, or even some greeny-yellows would pop for the highlights.

Mallow said...

thank you shmoopee XD.. I'm glad you stopped bye.

poopee shmoopee said...

my pleasure, milady!