He leaves today to sail the world alone

Wow, can you imagine this? I wonder: how many people told him he was crazy? How many people said he has a death wish? Blah, blah, blah, on all the negative, bad, dangerous, evil, things and people out there who can hurt him. What if, what if, what if??

I am so happy for him that he is doing this that I've sent him a donation. He has the support of his parents, he has a skill set from living on board a sail boat from an early age. His father is a shipwright, both parents are in the sailing industry. They know what they are getting into and have taken all the precautions to make his boat safe and operable by a solo sailor.

Isn't it just wonderful that he hasn't been held back by other people's fears and is doing what he has always dreamed of?

I will be checking his blog frequently. He is absolutely amazing and an inspiration to me.

No comments: